Friday, August 28, 2009

LE FOR THE UNCOOL- THE ANTI-PARACHUTE THEORY


Man I am going to be completely honest this is one of the best mixtapes that I have heard in a while. I was first turned on to his music by the Oneness287 crew, I was looking at their website one day and I saw this guy named Le fortheuncool, and clicked on the link and heard Bulldog BMX. From there on out I was a fan. Then I did some research and tried to figure out who he is, I couldn't find too much but here is what I know; He's from Columbus, Ohio and is affiliated with FLY Union. (also good music) He has a dope style and you should definitely check out this mixtape.....
only if you like good music
L.E.- The Anti- Parachute Theory
he will also be @ the show tomorrow
Awsome Inc. 248 E. Main Street
BE THERE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment