Wednesday, February 3, 2010

DJ Bobby Black Presents Gorilla Zoe - Diamonds, Dope And Dimez


#2
In what might be the most ridiculous idea ever, Gorilla Zoe plans on dropping 28 mixtapes (one each day) this month. I'm pretty speechless about the whole thing actually. Anyways, here is today's mixtape. I went ahead & named all the tracks, as none of them were labeled when I downloaded em. You're welcome. Props to DGB.

01 Gorilla Zoe - Diamonds, Dope, And Dimez [Prod. By Lex Luger]
02 Gorilla Zoe - I'm Coming [Prod. By Lex Luger]
03 Gorilla Zoe - Robbery [Prod. By Lex Luger]
04 Gorilla Zoe - Watching [Prod. By Lex Luger]
05 Gorilla Zoe - Intellect Over Emotion
06 Gorilla Zoe - Skit
07 Gorilla Zoe - Money Makes The World Go Round
08 Gorilla Zoe - Freak [Prod. By Zaytoven]
09 Gorilla Zoe - Da Baddest (Feat. Supplya)
10 Gorilla Zoe - I Got Hoes
11 Gorilla Zoe - Go Hard [Prod. By K.E.]
12 Gorilla Zoe - Bobby Black Outro
13 Gorilla Zoe - I'm On [Prod. By K.E.]
14 Gorilla Zoe - Story Bout Me [Prod. By K.E.]


gorillazoediamondsdimez.torrent

DJ Bobby Black & Gorilla Zoe - Diamonds, Dope & Dimez [Mixtape]

No comments:

Post a Comment