Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Where do I start! This is not easy; well it is but it isn't. It's a non-stop job to run a music blog. You have to know the artists to follow, you have to keep up with the hundreds of singles that come out every week, tons of music videos. I feel obliged to follow certain local artists that have been around for a while, even up and coming artists that are trying to get their sound out. Main reason I haven't been blogging is because I don't really have any help and I work 30 hours a week delivering pizza. Recently my homey DJ dot COM hooked me up with a gig on Thursdays at Club Forte which is here in Lexington, KY. Don't get me wrong it is a sweet gig, I just wish I had some actual DJ skills as opposed to using Virtual DJ to mix tracks together (which I'm not great at either). I really look up to DJ WarrenPeace, DJ Always and DJ Kym (the stoop DJ crew) those guys are really versatile and between the 3 of them they could make any club jump. Without further a do I will attempt to keep up with this blog as much as possible.

Any help is appreciated, and not expected. Artists feel free to submit music, music videos, interviews, mixtapes, and/ or upcoming projects to : 5tantun35@gmail.com . If you are interested in helping with posting on this blog contact me personally on Facebook or on Twitter both of which are linked on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment