Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Harry Fraud- Adrift [Mixtape]


I have been slacking!!! I don't keep up with the 'Twitter-verse' as much as I should. I guess I just don't feel like living completely inside of my phone/ computer. If I see something I like I just post it on here, if I don't see it, I figure that you can get it from any of the other websites that I get most of my content from and or follow the artists that you enjoy listening to. I have also just moved so I'm still adjusting to that. Anyway without going on too much that's what I've been going through. Back to the mixtape!
This came out about a week ago and I apparently never saw it, nonetheless here it is. All Harry Fraud, which means your ears are going to love this mix. The features are incredible. This dude has it all going for him, North, South, East Coast, West Coast...even over seas Harry Fraud is well recognized. For good reason too. Sit back, roll one, have a listen. You should immediately see why I say he is recognized 'for good reason'.

01 – Action Bronson – Morey Boogie Boards (Prod Harry Fraud) 
02 – Rick Ross ft Bun B Slim Thug + DJ Scream – Cassette Deck (Prod Harry Fraud) 
03 – French Montana – Lay Low 
04 – Young Roddy – 4 The Money (Prod By Harry Fraud) 
05 – Wiz Khalifa ft Juicy J – Blindfolds (Prod Harry Fraud) 
06 – Smoke DZA ft AAP Twelvyy – Aura (Prod By Harry Fraud) 
07 – Sir Michael Rocks – Oooh Oooh Oooh (Prod Harry Fraud) 
08 – Kool G Rap ft Trapzillas (Logic Ali) – Tiger Uppercut (Prod Harry Fraud) 
09 – Trae Tha Truth ft French Montana – Wake Up (Prod By Harry Fraud) 
10 – Chevy Woods ft Chinx Drugz – Hold Up (Prod Harry Fraud) 
11 – Mac Miller ft Chiddy (of Chiddy Bang) – Open Your Eyes (Prod By Harry Fraud) 
12 – Stalley – Petrin Hill Peonies (WaveMix) (Prod Harry Fraud) 
13 – Curreny ft Young Roddy – Payroll (Prod Harry Fraud) 
14 – Chinx Drugz – We Rollin (Prod By Harry Fraud) 
15 – French Montana – Garbage Bag Money Freestyle (Prod Harry Fraud) 
16 – Fat Trel – Deep In The Game (Prod Harry Fraud) 
17 – Chinx Drugz – Im a Coke Boy 
18 – Pusha T ft Troy Ave - Road Runner (Prod Harry Fraud) 
19 – Adrian Lau ft Eddie B – Sunday (Prod Harry Fraud) 
20 – Mac Miller – On My Shit (Prod Harry Fraud) 
21 – Danny Brown – Hottest MC (Prod By Harry Fraud) 
22 – Fat Trel ft Chase Fetti – She Love It (Prod Harry Fraud) 
23 – Wiz Khalifa ft Chevy Woods + Berner – Os + Pounds (Prod Harry Fraud)

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment