Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kid Cudi makes COMPLEX MAG


So Kid Cudi one of the hardest working new artist in the industry has graced the cover of one of my favorite magazine COMPLEX(if you dont know dont ask just go grab one).Back on his first (and only) official mixtape Kid Cudi rapped, “They say I’m Complex like the magazine, I want my closet complex like the magazine.” A bit of foreshadowing? Perhaps, because the G.O.O.D. Music MC is now a Complex cover star, appearing on our August/September 2009 issue, the annual Style & Design special, which officially hits stands on August 11.
Now on tour with Asher Roth and anticpating the drop of his new album "The Man On The Moon: End Of Day" September 15th if your wondering.Bringing something new to the game i know ill buy at my local BestBuy to cop my copy you should do the same


No comments:

Post a Comment