Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thug Motivation 103


He use to pay Kobe but now he pays Lebron! Mr. 24/23 is in the lab working on his fourth solo album "Thug Motivation 103' continuing the series after giving us "The Recession" talks about what producers he will be working with and what to expect.
Working with Shawty Redd once again, Young has also enlisted the services of up-and-comer Midnight Black as well as Kanye West, and he says he's got about 25 to 30 songs ready to go.

"I'm taking my time this time," Jeezy recently told MTV News. "I know where I really wanna go. This is my fourth time over. I did it three times — I'm gonna do it again."

To even get a feel for it, we'll start with the 'Intro,' " he said. "When you buy this album, you'll know where I'm going. If I can recall, one of the first lines is, 'No matter what they think, I'm trying to do better/ Despite of what they think, I'm making you better/ So let them go back and forth about who's better.

"I got a joint called 'I Got This,' " he said about the new album. "Then there's 'Suicide Music.' I don't wanna give it all up, because you'll probably figure out where I'm going. The list goes on. To me, I know [artists] say, 'This is going to be my best work.' This is going to be my best work with the experience I have and I'm still me. Cats been rocking with me for four or five years. I'mma give them what they need to do and I'm gonna motivate the thugs."

Sounds like Jeezy aint stopping and i aint quit listening. "TRAPPIN AINT DEAD THESE NIGGAS JUST SCARED!"

No comments:

Post a Comment